Based on experience with several 9.3x62 rifles (including a 20.5" barreled CZ full-stocked rifle, and an old Husqvarna)) you are not going to blow up your rifle with those loads! In fact, I doubt you will even notice any difference in bolt-lift between shooting your ammo and opening the bolt on an empty chamber.

But I also doubt they will get close to 2350 fps. Whether that matters is another question. Have used the Hornady factory load (listed at 2360, if I recall correctly, but did not chronograph it in that particular rifle) their 286-grain Interlock Spire Point on a cow nilgai (about the size of an average cow elk, say 400 pounds) standing almost directly facing me at around 150 yards. Nilgai are one of those animals that are supposedly very hard to kill, but at the shot the cow crow-hopped maybe 10 feet and fell over dead. The bullet had entered just inside the right shoulder, and exited around the rear of the ribs on the left side.

Do you own a chronograph?

“Montana seems to me to be what a small boy would think Texas is like from hearing Texans.”
John Steinbeck