I'm not an expert on this matter, but the friend with the CZ is an expert in the field. He spoke in Greek to me about the base and coatings, etc. But the jist I got out of it was that all of the powders are sensitive to some degree to temp. IIRC, they are pressure tested at a certain temp, going above or below that temp will increase or reduce the pressure. Varget, as an example of something I use alot, has a different coating than Reloader 15 which makes it much more temp insensitive over a broader range than the Reloader. He also said something about Reloader being tweaked to reduce this temp sensitivity somewhat because of this issue. Don't quite know all the science behind the matter, but yes, I see this swing with the RL-15 but not with other powders that are made to be less temp sensitive. I see this swing moreso with my 9.3x62 because I've used it now over a wide temp swing. I don't see it in my 416 because that rifle is used in a narrow temp swing.

Best smile

�I've never met a genius. A genius to me is someone who does well at something he hates. Anybody can do well at something he loves -- it's just a question of finding the subject.�

- Clint Eastwood