Hi GSSP,

I'm using and loading 9,3x62 for years in France, not having access to RL15 or Varget i use VN140 and VN540 wich are very close to them, with loads close or a bit higher than that of JB. Velocity is very close to his one and with no pressure excess sign. The 9,3x62 is loaded to lower pressure than cartridges using same case head and capacity because of the old standard of 1905 that are references for manufacturers. Loading to a bit higher pressure is easily done without risk in our modern rifles and cases. Never a 330WM the 9,3x62 is even better today with a bit more velocity than at the beginning of XXth century.
From my experience with french and finnish powders, with RWS, Norma or Lapua cases and most commun bullets we find today i'm sure you can use without problem the datas of MD.
In my Steyr Prohunter i can push 800m/s the 250NBT (no accubond)and get less than moa at 100m for 5 shots if i do my best. Not from Lead Sled but from and old Millet plastic rest...
Dom
PS: The Ramshot powders (Tac, Big Game, Hunter, Magnum) used by JB are franco/belgian powders we use under an other name with the same results as JB.

Experience is a lantern, carried in our back, only lightening already walked path. (Confucius)