Originally Posted by wabigoon
Ain't I in thar for NW Ontario? (When any of us can go)

Originally Posted by kamo_gari
I confess corn-fusion. You proclaimed a certain known thief by means of fraud a friend and good guy misunderstood, yet have your hand up as willing participant of a game designed at least in part as a lasting reminder of unforgivable deception and treachery? Help me out here, please. Where the blazes do you stand? How can you stand in support of your pal but at the same time want in on this. Please enlighten me. Seriously. I don't get it.

Originally Posted by m_stevenson
It is a little cornfoosing ain’t it Leighton?

Originally Posted by kamo_gari
More'n a little from here. 'Check. Your move.' 'I'd like 500 for 'what is a frontal lobotomy, Alex!'

Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Some people just don’t get it.

Leighton; I'll stand for Richard.

Honestly, he is a good guy, whom Deb & I personally interact with, when he comes up here.

He would do anything for anyone, His kindness knows no bounds.

We've eaten together, he's bought us double bone in Iowa pork chops, beef liver & tongue & even guanciale !! Probably forgetting more.

I'd not hesitate to say, that Richard, thinks the best of most people & situations, very positive in general & like most, can not fathom anybody, taking advantage of anyone, for personal gain.

I guess, that was reflected in his original, .... "can't believe" this scenario.

Of course, it's totally your call, just thought I'd throw my .02 out there in an effort to give you my personal knowledge of Richard.

Best regards, to You & Your's.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"