Originally Posted by renegade50
AcesNeights
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Just wanted to let the participants know that the honorable Mr. Stubby arrived today and is in good spirits and great health although a little tired from the recent trip. He will rest for a few days and then head to Maui. He will be given excellent accommodations and treated with the respect and fondness that a “man’s first shotgun” deserves.

Thank you to Valsdad for the heads up......as I slid my knife deep and satisfyingly into the belly of the envelope I heard a voice imploring me not go savage on the USPS ...I heeded that voice. 👍. There wasn’t much room for error. 😂

Leighton, Your friend will be treated well and guarded like family. I will try to post pictures at least once while I have him and I’ll do a bigger post once I’ve sent him to the next gentleman, if that’s ok with you?

Per previous PM get in touch with me when ya send him after you get back to conus.
2 weeks of TN Turkey hunting and other stuff.
LOL!!!

Stubbs can be sent onto the next member around May 1 or possibly a little sooner.
Just want some pics of him with 1 dead Tom.
He might go visit the Pratt Museum on FTCKY 1 day.
Maybe even some shots at the Infantry Brigades.
And some Slumlord scenarios also.
1st member to get me his address and Ph# to establish comms per PM/ DTG will be next in the chute for the beginning of May.
Your info will remain confidential as I expect mine to be also.

Stubby is on his way to TN!!!

AcesNeights got him on the way.

Next contestant for around May 1 shipping needs ta PM me their info so this can continue on.

Shipping cost is on a pay it forward basis so the next person can receive Stubbs.