This post is a long time coming but the delay is completely my fault. Up until 10 minutes ago I couldn’t figure out how to properly post pictures without it taking an inordinate amount of time and frustration but thanks to reading Renegade’s picture thread and slumlords thread I decided to try again and I think I got it figured out good enough to finish my obligation to Stubbs and Kamo Gari by giving the credibility to Stubb’s world tour. When Stubbs arrived, after Turkey hunting in Tennessee with Renegade and checking out creeks and potential creek diving locations with Valsdad, he was finally here on our little island in Washington state. I introduced him to some old relics in one of my cabinets, a race based fishing lure that Stubbs found hilarious and comforting since they’re both black. A couple days later Stubbs was on a 737 headed west to Maui. He had a great time and was a trouble free traveling companion.

I’m not a photographer and I can’t hold a candle to Kamo and others here but I’ll give it my best shot. I want to thank Kamo not only for this fun and irreverent tribute to kindness……albeit kindness perverted but also for his patience with me since I’m only about 18 months late in figuring out pictures here. For latecomers…Kamo “gifted” a shotgun to a “man” that claimed he was trying to help a neighbor whose house had burned down along with his possessions. It turns out that the story was a lie and the “guy” was counting on the kindness and generosity of the men here for free stuff. After he attempted to try the same pathetic story (lie) Kamo finally broke his silence and told us the story.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~