Well, it's with a slight bit of moisture in my eyes that I'm posting in this thread tonight. Probably spring allergies, it could never be because Mr Stubbs has continued on in his journey across this great Country that it the US of A.

yesterday, Stubbs got to see one of our wonderful sunrises, the little guys seems to have no problem getting up with the sun to feed the chickens and birds with me. Anybody up early for fishing, farming, or hunting type exploits should have no problem rousing him from his sleep.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

I hope the rest of you folks that get a visit from Stubbs continue his well rounded education. Yesterday he learned some light vehicle maintenance. In between service intervals the dang check engine light comes on to let folks know to check all the fluids, rotate tires etc. As long as I was out there to do those minor requirements, I figured what better use could the time be put to. Stubbs! Oil-check, Coolant-check, Brake Fluid-check, tires still round-check. Use the series of maneuvers the Toyota guy gave me and the little dashboard light out-check.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?