Originally Posted by goalie
Standing by a known thief isn't admirable.

I was completely unaware of GG's fraud.

I "donated" stuff and considered him a good guy.

I was wrong.

Sometimes ya just gotta admit you were wrong and move on.

You, me and about two dozen others, my friend. No shame for doing things to try to help those in need, especially in times of tragedy and by no fault. If it weren't for me following up with correspondences inquiring about the progress and well-being of the 'victims' and gotten the responses I did, this thing likely would've never seen daylight. Every time I asked for details I was ignored or got a vague, generic reply. After one reply in particular it hit me like a wet newspaper in the mouth. Holy fugk this whole shytteree has been a scam from jump. I felt like ole Hercule Poirot! lol And so began the hunt. Not just reading but comparing things in PMs and emails and posts on the subject. More casually but carefully worded questions followed. 9 months after the swindle's 1st post appeared, he was all mine. It was worth the effort, I figure. I got dinged but after leaning on the scoundrel a little at least got my shyt back--clearly worse for the wear but I'm calling it an overall win. I still feel bad for every other guy here who GG beat and won't ever be made whole...