Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by New_2_99s
Effin Awesome Big Fella !!!

Likin your style !

Tomorrow is a venture out and see what we find type of day....More coming !

🦫

Sorry Mark !!

That is one of the funniest things, I've ever read !

grin

Originally Posted by Beaver10
Well, when it rains, it just pours tap water !

Update...1:30 AM Pacific Standard Time...76* degrees inside an A/C room.

Beav is dead asleep, next to wifey....At least I thought I was until my eyelids were pierced by a searing bright light from my Scorpion flashlight.

I raise a hand to fight the search light from my face, trying to speak with a casual sounding WHAT THE FÛCK IS WRONG !!!

The usual angelic voice of my wifey was replaced with a growling, demonic voice saying, “Husband, the dog got sick and shît all over the carpet”

The alcoholic beverages I consumed the day before made me want to say, “He’s yours, deal with it”. But the smell of 76* degree heated dog shît caught my beaver snout...And I sat up fast, scanning the darkened room...

Wifey, I say...Can you turn a light on? Wifey says “I didn’t want to wake you up”.....I’m laughing now, saying, “women that ship sailed when you decided to burn my retinas with my flashlight.”

Holy cows asses ! The stench was overpowering. I look over by the French Doors and see the massive mess our Danner The Boot dog had made. Impressive, if it wasn’t for the mix of diarrhea that played second string to his solids. Just sickening !

This has major suck written everywhere. It’s all hands on deck....Wifey, grab the garbage can, find gloves, bleach spray - fook the carpet being bleach stained - it’s gonna be ripped out with a remodel.

Wifey is making her way around the house gathering needed items....Me? I need to make a cup of coffee....10 minutes later, Beave’s in the game. Ball sack swaying and sticking to each leg as I move about calling out orders on how to proceed with coffee mug in my paws....I did offer the cup to my bride, but she refused....Her loss.

I go live with a glove, bleach spray, and a rag after wifey had removed the solid material from the carpet...It was a lot of rinse - repeat for 30 minutes. I easily worked up a sweat in this heat....Wifey is drenched as well. Dog? Well, dog boy had sheepishly took himself outside and is watching us work through the French Doors...Figure he’s thinking, yeah, I did that, my bad.

Bucket of water suds, towels, bleach spray, and more towels,,,,,,We finally got the room back to where it smelled between a Hospital ER and a dog kennel.

Beav is still drinking his coffee as he types this. Christ, I’ve got a headache. Maybe it’s time to crack a beer.

🦫

PS

The dog was taken outside several times during the day and before bed....Little SOB refused to get off the deck in this heat and do his business. I figure Beav sleeping under a booze coma and wifey in not much better shape, missed the clues when Danner Boot decided it was Go Time. Oh, well...Today it’s only supposed to be 114* degrees.

Paul.

"Kids who grow up hunting, fishing & trapping, do not mug little old Ladies"