Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Kalifornia dreamin', baby! Well done, hombre. Stubbs isn't so bright but is a tough little feller. One thing, though. He HATES hacksaws. I had one in my hand and I started hearing little screams from his muzzle. Some kind of PTSD deal, maybe..

I wanta check out this hacksaw cut when AcesNeights gets Stubby on his way to Tn after Hawaii.

That pic of the cut looks like it was done with a frigging wood cross cut saw.
And had been mislined while cutting at least 2 or 3 times.
JFC.......

Kamo where you able to find the another 1300 barrel???
IIRC win 1300 and I beleive a 130 model ranger model ???and the sears model are interchangeable.

I went thru something similar with a bulged 1400 mk II replacement barrel.
Lots of 1300 barrels out their when I was looking for mine.
Slumlord has that bulged barrel as a land corner marker now I think.

Sold that win 1400 MkII.
Actually a fairly decent semi auto for what it was.
I ran the pizz outta it shooting 5 stand and sporting clays.
Ran 3 boxes of shells thru it fast as I could reload it one day for schits and giggles proof fire.

One day on a dove hunt for literally 35 40 mins straight.
I couldnt feed it fast enough.
Birds were getying by me doing rapid reloads.
Gun was hot hot hot hot.
Didnt malfunction once the entire time I owned it.

Missed this earlier. I've not even looked to see about a replacement barrel, bud. I picked up the defiled 1300 for short money years back just to have an extra barrel. The original shotgun I bought was a 1200 'speed pump' Ranger model I believe. It was the extra 1300 barrel that the Grubbster butchered. Truth is, after I got it back I just chucked it back in the safe and it's been there for the last 7 odd years. Wouldn't shock me if it was further sabotaged/messed with mechanically... That was my very 1st long gun and it has a world of fond memories attached to it, but it's now just one of more than a dozen scatterguns I now own and now really just keeps the others in the stable company. I do appreciate your thoughts and input, however.

This was your 1st long gun.
Went thru all this crap.

The Lore of Stubbs and the purpose of this rightous thread and Stubbs 24hr campfire member tour has just been magnified 10 fold.

Last edited by renegade50; 04/02/21.