Originally Posted by Fireball2
Which episode of As The Fire Turns did I miss where wabi, even for a short time, acted like so many of the truly ridiculous jerks on this forum do every single day, all day long? And if by chance I missed it, why is he not given a pass for it as simply having a bad day, since it's obviously out of character for him. I've never seen him attack anyone, did I somehow miss it?

The trolls that plague this site with their endless back-biting and belittling of others group together and call people names, talk them down non-stop but the good people here are too intimidated to say anything about it. Around a real campfire those guys teeth would end up down their throat.

Whatever wabi did, or someone thinks he did, at least the fella comes across 99% of the time as a genuinely nice character wanting to spread good cheer and bring peoples spirits up. That's the kind of person the world needs more of. Those are the kind of people you want at your barbeque or as a neighbor. The fact that someone wants to make a deal out of something he did or said when so many genuine 100% azzholes get a pass on here just bugs the living schit of me.

I have no use for the azzholes that go so far out of their way every single day to log on here and just cut anyone and everyone down that may not toe the line and fit into their little click of juvenile miscreants. We need a hell of a lot more nice people here and more civility including some grace and mercy for someone that might have made a mistake, if in fact he did.

It's not even about wabi and what someone thinks he did, it's just plain stupid that so many on here embrace rudeness and incivility when in real life no one likes being around jerks like that. You don't want them around your family, teaching your kids anything, you can't trust them around your place or with your money.

More good men need to speak up and put rudeness where it belongs.

Here's a little info Fb2

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-grand-american-tour-thread#Post15896024

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-grand-american-tour-thread#Post15901209

That should give you an idea why wabi is being left out of this deal.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?