@ 2.47. "We're still in the game, OK? That scag and his floozy? They're gonna' DIE!" wink

All players, all players. The Vulture has landed!

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

We're still in the game, you beautiful bastards.

When I sent out Sir Stubbs the first time, all there was in the package was Stubbs and a sign in sheet. Imagine my surprise when today, a box arrived full of all manner of weird shyt, including dolls, crayons, miniature hats, butterfly nets, mustaches and much more. Sir Stubbs I noted also is much worse for the wear, with rust and pits and general abuse showing. I guess any dreams of having him welded back on to his butchered barrel are now dead. The dream is gone but not forgotten. This is the story of Stubby Rotten... wink

I'll be sending him off to his next host and adventure soon enough, but given the prior misadventures, am going to have to insist future players agree to a few basic rules. Two weeks in possession max, then sent on, with no excuses. Your word is your honor moving forward.

Any of you other slobs want in on the fun, post up and I'll modify the previous list of players. Let's do this.

Last edited by kamo_gari; 12/02/22.