Originally Posted by Miss_Lynn
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by Remsen
Originally Posted by deflave
All of wabigoons posts on this thread just affirm what I said a long time ago.

He’s a sorry sack of fugking schit.

And I can only fathom how much free schit has been sent his way.

Actually deflave, you are the sorry sack of schit. I and one other person from the Fire know something about you, and in the right mind it would be a fitting thing, but obviously, you are not of your right mind, and WHEN, and I do mean WHEN, it is written on this forum, and verified by the only person that can verify it in the damn world besides me, the only person who could never be doubted because of who they are, YOU WILL OFFICIALLY HAVE BEEN MADE THE SACK OF SCHIT, BY THE PERSON WHO GAVE YOU A GIFT UNKNOWST TO YOU.

Wabigoon is human and humane, you are human by the body only, humane, never. God Bless the offspring that are taught by your example and God Bless your descendants that will be taught and raised in the same manner. A special blessing from God for your Wife.

Don't believe me, I don't care, but I and one other hold the key, and your bum buddies who believe themselves to be men and "warriors" are going to turn on you like rabid dogs looking for some flesh to tear and enjoy the taste of blood.

BTW, have at me, I am here, and that is a fact, Jack! And the clock is ticking, and time will come, soon, I am sure.

Lynn

Is this revelation going to occur before you and your beard BeenADick file the long-threatened hurt feelers lawsuit against us? I'm still waiting, though I have to remind you of this thing in the US called the statute of limitations.

You sure do a lot of threatening...time to back it up with action.

When I need advice, legal or otherwise, I will get it from a lawyer, one that can look after his job life, family life, and keep his nose clean when it comes to life period.

Business must be bad when you come here looking for something to rule over, or someone to represent. Seriously? Your actions and posts here are thought of in the true legal world to be standard practice for a so-called highly regarded lawyer?

As for the US statement, have you made a binding and legal agreement with anyone in "your" so-called case? You intimate to me often on here that you have clients, signed, sealed, and delivered.

Miss Lynn

So is that your way of saying you have no case and your threats were spurious? Cause that's what that irrelevant response says to me.

As for why I'm here, I make a lot of money on my for-profit practice and give back with pro bono work.

I am, indeed, highly regarded by my clients and those I fight for. The other side generally doesn't like me. In that regard, then, you must be a lawyer too...

No, read again, and read slowly, and read between the lines, there is something you missed in what I wrote.

My lawyer has recently become a Federal Judge here in Canada, and I have become the client of his sister who is presently practicing with a group of female lawyers, who in turn have become quite successful in their fields of expertise.

Highly regarded? You do have a reputation in both the legal field and your personal life. But highly regarded would not be any words I could use in reference to you.

Like you? Don't care either way about you. You and the boys should think of some way of doing something to rectify their sainted reputations in the world, and show the courts what valuable members of society they are, and how I supposedly jeopardized and sullied their reputations here on the Fire.

Lynn

Pretty sure you should just STFU. Geesh