Originally Posted by Raeford
Originally Posted by wabigoon
With me, all are innocent, until proven guilty.

I would guess *most* could or would respect that Wabi.

I guess KG goes by a different set of ideals, having lived a different life.
That kinda makes the world go round.

Neither of these are right while none of these are wrong at the same time.

Stubbs belongs to KG[again] and is his to do with as he pleases.

Begging your pardon sir, but your comment is unfair on its face. After 'donating' to an alleged cause where a member pleaded for generosity and kindness in the form of thousands of dollars worth of items from many members who selflessly gave to his 'friends' who were burned out of their home, one member decided to do a bit of digging. That member, over the course of many months compiled overwhelming evidence that the entire thing from start to finish was a fraud. A con. A scam. A game. A swindle. An elaborate theft. I have unimpeachable, absolute proof, including words from the thief himself to support this. I went to fair lengths to lay out the facts supporting my accusations. None of which have been contested or proven to be unfounded. So now, I'm the guy picking on this old timer who blindly chose to ignore the proof offered, proclaims that he wants a turn at the FU GG game, and continues to stand by his buddy, which in this instance essentially means that *I'M* the bad guy in all this, and that I'm confused and hard-headed and have unfairly subjected an innocent man to false accusations? Sorry, no sale. Here's a research project for you and Richard. Look up the original GG scam post. Do some digging on house fires in the region the fire was alleged to have occurred. Then cross reference the addresses against the names of the 'victims' and let everyone know what you found. I wager you won't find a match. Know why? Because there isn't one. I know because I looked with a fine toothed comb. And not for nothing but part of what I've done for a living for over 20 years involves research. Benefit of the doubt and innocent until proven guilty? FFS that ship left port years ago. Last thought: FU Wabi. No man could be as obtuse as the one you're pretending to be, and you're playing games with people when you should be backing off and being man enough to admit you were wrong. But carry on with the charade. Many here will thank you for doing it on another thread. This one's about sharing bits of folks' worlds, having a little fun and maybe standing together to toss a virtual elbow to the nose of those leaving slime trails in forums like this as they scheme and plot ways to steal from people. OK, then. Sounds like the Beav' is on deck. I just know he's gonna' bust off with some solid stuff. Yo B10, you got the digits. I'm good for bail up to ~$100k, but go easy kid. It's only a game...