Fascinating,that Fhuqktards swoon a freezer load of Freezer Burned Dog Schit and "think" that Stupidity is a fhuqking "choice"...the "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot it all and then some,to an extent that very few can even begin to fathom. If only to the chagrin of Crying Karens everywhere,bullets matter wayyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Now as headstamps go,the 270 is a heaping pile of schitty concession,due the fact there are no good bullets for the bore size. None of which is subjective. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

270 "performance" is simply bested in chamberings of less case capacity,that reap rewards less concession(s). I realize that is a rather bitter pill to Drooling Fhuqktards and that oblivious humor never wanes in it's grandeur. Hint.

I rather enjoy how the mere mention of "BC" will paralyze a Crying Karen,mid tear. That despite EVERY fhuqking projectile having a BC value and the fact that the spectrum is rather large and certainly not "equal" nor close. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

BC starts to work before the projectile even leaves the muzzle. That constant,reliably confounds you Drooling Fhuqktards and is never not funnier than fhuqk. Starting velocity,assuredly is NOT impact velocity,but BC is that which contributes to same. The higher the BC,the less velocity is lost at 10yds,100yds and/or 1000yds++. One need'nt trade anything away,to reap same and that too confounds Melting Snowflakes. BC kills like a Dirty Rotten Bastard,as it guides Terminal Effects. All projectiles setting on the counter top,have like lethality(none),get them moving and things change(drastically). BC in and of itself,is the glue that retains said movement. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Here's to the "unfair" "advantage" you Drooling Fhuqktards have,in not being forced to "act" STUPID,but in just doing your very fhuqking BEST. Hint.

Bless your hearts.

Did I mention jsquall was/is a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit?!?

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."