cumrag,

DO tell,about your "initial horsepower" requirements...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,you CLUELESS Fhuqktard.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

Journey,

In fairness,I have used 270 Virgins as false-shoulder Seex-TwatSeex fodder. Hint.

Don't tell anybody though! Hint.

LAUGHING!.................

Smoke',

The "Real" Gunsmith "knows" her "stuff"! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Crying Karen,

If only as per always,I broke trail and you are trying to ride coat tails welllllllll behind...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon my never having an inkling to read The Koran or speak Spanish,but you and Little Wuhan enjoy. The LAST thing I'd wish to do,would be to sweep them SWEET "satisfactions" from you. Good luck on saving up for that first camera though. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Grocks,

You are doing "GREAT!"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I'm groovin' on the oblivious humor of your Haybale & Crockett "Adventures". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart you Delusional Drooling Fhuqktard.

There's few things as "daunting",as getting snapped at,with the sun in your eyes. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Rickety,

I rather enjoy that your Tenderness and Retardation,are no fhuqking "act"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your poor poor(literally) heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.........................

'gauge,

Elkkchunt tried the 270 Roy Ploy and it didn't bode well,which came as a "surprise" ONLY to her...the "lucky" kchunt. hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless her heart.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."