I enjoy how you Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqks "get" to Meltdown and Whine,with your Stupidity being no "act"...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Perhaps you gals can chant in unison that "you don't care",as you feverishly devour my EVERY word and Splendid Pixel. Did I mention jsquall is a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit? Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It is rather fhuqking hilarious,how the obvious escapes Crying Karens and their VERY Tender Feelers get bruised sooooooo easily,as they wax eloquent upon their countless,though very WELL founded Insecurities. Funnier than fhuqk,that you Woke Melting Snowflakes cringe at mere mention of BC,which was plainly cited prior. Hint.

I am VERY "surprised" that a Vagenius missed the obvious correlation with Booger's attempt at BC,that even with the addition of much added mass,the attempt falters. Prolly why the 147 ELD M is such a Peach and of course pictured. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Hopefully it is heart warming to you CLUELESS Fhuqktards,that the dumber you are and the less you do,the "better" everything is in your crossed-eyes. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Again,the advantages of aero form start inside the muzzle and they never wane. That is obviously upsetting to you CLUELESS Kchunts,but surging Estrogen don't/can't water facts down,if only to your Crying Chagrin. Perhaps one of you Brazen Broads can cite a projectile in particular,if only for extrapolation,rather than espouse Drooltard Dumbfhuqktitude if only for a change of pace. Dare ya'. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Now as projectile stability goes,that's a function lineal velocity and twist rate combining for gross rotational. Subsonics will require more RPM than something traipsing along at 4000fps,if only fhuqking obviously. I've a "hunch",that I've oft mused Reserve RPM being a boolits BEST friend,if only because it pads said velocity windows and leaves opportunity open for that which may be unveiled tomorrow. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

If only in fairness,I rather like a 223 on Critters,to the distances you gals cite. You Cry Baby Kchunts be sure to combine "forces",if only to keep things "fair" and be sure to grab some of the slack on the rope,because you Crying Kchunts are doing "great!". Hint.

.224" all and BC's just "might" vary along the gamut. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your hearts for Whining,Trying,Crying and Lying.

Do NOT "forget",that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."