Originally Posted by Judman
Well some are having a “discussion “, others are just being complete dumbfuucks… it’s always amusing, it’s the same Ol folks trying like hell to change folks minds, weather it be scopes, rifles, actions barrels, triggers, mounts etc. what taste does a guy have in women? What kinda trucks does a guy like? Change my mind… haha

Wasn't referring to you, Jud. I know that you and 'Stick have your own thing, but that's not what I'm talking about.

A lot of what goes into our choices (whether rifles, cartridge, scope, truck, even the type of 24HCF thread you're interested in, etc.) is preference and priorities. So there's the subjective aspect. But there is also an objective element where we can determine and compare the qualities and attributes of a particular choice against another. I suppose I'm mostly drawn to the objective assessments and comparisons, and factual information, but I understand that other guys may come here to discuss preferences and taste. That's probably why some of us try to stick to facts and data, while others get emotional and take/give offense.