cumrag,

I'm VERY "surprised" that in the duration of your High Pitched Nasal Whining Vagina Monologue,you were unable to cite a single projectile in particular...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon the simplistic fact,that I've shot more 270 Win,than folks who like 'em. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

I reckon it was too obvious,for you to grasp Terminal Effects 101 in that placement,projectile selection and headstamp are the order in which Lethality is factored. You'll wanna read that again. Now one more time. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

It'll only come as a "surprise" to a Drooling DUMB Fhuqk such as yourself,that concessions aren't requisite,to fly First Class. You be certain to "justify" your HILARIOUS Stupidity,in the manner which soothes you most and in fairness,you are doing "great!". Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You VERY Tender Twats are free to brandish STUPIDITY,as if it were a "secret weapon" and I rather enjoy the HILARITY of same. Now wipe that streaming Mascara from your tear stained cheeks and quivering lips,then cite what is "cherry picked data",as per your HILARIOUS version(s) of "knowledge","experience" and "results". Then I will simply rub your nose in your fhuqking STUPIDITY,so even a Melting Snowflake such as yourself can understand. Dare ya'. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Here's to your RAGING Estrogen Torrents,you mind numbingly CLUELESS Stupid Fhuqk. Which bullet(s) have I cited,that didn't rate the billing in your "experience". Pretend as you do and Imagine as you MUST,you Crying Karen Woke CLUELESS Kchunt. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Bless your heart for trying though and kudos on not being forced to "act" STUPID,by arranging same as a default,by simply doing your best.

Thanks for sharing how very WELL founded your countless Insecurities are too. That was a NICE touch!

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."