I have read some of this thread. Some of you are unbelievable. Unbelievably stupid. I'm not coming on here to give all kinds of statistics as it would be a wast of my time. Some of you are to stupid and closed minded to understand anyway.

The .270 Winchester is one of greatest hunting calibers ever created and still is. And always will be. I don't own a .270 but I'm not stupid enough to say it isn't one of the greatest calibers of all time. I don't care what year it was invented. Inventing a caliber isn't that difficult. I've been studying ballistics for over 20 years and while my IQ in not quite considered genius it's close enough to understand ballistics inside and out.

There is way may more to hunting than ballistics. As a matter of fact ballistics is near the bottom of the list to make a successful hunt. A successful hunt may not even include pulling the trigger.

I practice and shoot ranges up to 700 yards and I'm good at it. My reloading skills are well above average. Reloading, accuracy, and ballistics is biggest occupier of my mind when it has time to rest. Bench, sticks, backpacks etc. All you guys talking about taking game at long ranges, ranges over 500 yards maybe less than that are idiots. You have no respect for the animals you hunt. Chances of wounding animals at long ranges are much greater than at 0-300. Keep your long range shots for the paper. If you're not smart enough to get closer to your game than that you shouldn't be hunting. Long range hunting and killing isn't about the meat. It's about self and impressing others. Who cares. Impress yourself and others on paper.

And for you idiots to say the .270 is gay. You have some sort mental issue going on. Everyone knows a non-living object can't be gay and by saying it only shows there's something wrong with the 3 inches between your ears.

And for you guys who think the 6.5 creedmoor is the lastest greatest invention. The 6.5 creedmoor is just a duplicate of 6.5x55 Swedish which was made in 1890.

And someone who calls themselves big stick just reveals in their name that they are making up in their name and mind for something they don't have. You are the most inconsiderate a$$hole I've ever seen on Internet site. What the F..cks is wrong with you. You should be ashamed of yourself. I know your not. Which is another mental weakness you have in 2" between your ears. You lend no helpful information to anyone. You try to come across as being smart but wow, everyone who reads your posts sees right through your bu11shit. You only show your stupidity. You might think your cool but you're the only one. Why don't you try to show your intelligence if you have any. Your probably beyond help from the greatest psychiatrists, psychologists in the world. But do the world a favor and try........... Oh and your going to come back at me with a bunch of bu11shit. But the truth is I don't give one rat's ass what you say. What comes from your head is meaningless to me. You can't get to me because the 6" between my ears is well arranged.

Why don't everyone do themselves a favor when it comes to shooting and firearms on these threads. Be helpful to one another. If you can't say something nice then shut the f..ck up.

I would love to come out here and some high level conversations about many things to do with guns, reloading, etc,. I'm always willing to learn and teach. But not possible on these threads so I just go to who I consider to be the experts.

You want to rant and rave on politics that's a whole other story. Have at it. But as firearms owners and lover of guns be respectful and helpful to one another. Were all on the same team in life. The world is f.cked up enough without us destroying each other.

For those of you out here trying to do good and being objective and having good conversation. None of this is meant at you.

Thank you and have great day!!!