horse',

I drive false shoulders everywhere,for more than a few reasons and can't not do so. Ideally,Virgins of repute are available,such as the Lapooey '06 to 270 transformation. If not,I'll simply bump diameter of same and headspace that new "shoulder". Mainly because it never don't not,bear fruit. Hint................

Crying Karen,

I'm very "surprised" that you are horned upon your insatiable foot fetish,as you extoll Insecurity after Insecurity...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I reckon for them who can't afford a camera,that the "lowly" Canon 17-40L is VERY intimidating. Enjoy your newfound Religion and Language,as it seems to agree with you. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

"Explain" to Little Wuhan how deeply rooted your obsessions are and try to quantify numerically,just how many times a day you think about me. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!!!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bless your heart for trying.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!....................

Grocks,

Focus.

Literally.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."