When CLUELESS Kchunts are powerless in the refrain of their STUPIDITY,they tend to Whine about it...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Jordan,

An increase in recoil and report,do NOT bolster placement...despite same being THE 27-'06's Swan Song. Hint. LAUGHING!(grin)

As mass increases in a given bore sizing,launch speeds tend to descend and that in and of itself,do cup/core favors. The Kreedmire don't make enough initial velocity to compromise the sanctity of same and that it tends to stubbornly retain initial velocity(due BC),do not "compromise" Terminal Effects. If only to the chagrin of Crying Karens everywhere. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Due the reduction in recoil and report,such wares tend to be triggered more often and spent primers remain THE Supreme Tutorial. Not that I don't enjoy Woke Melting Snowflakes doing their collective BEST,with their absolute fhuqking STUPIDITY. Hint.

Bless their hearts.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!......................

Pardon my forgetting to ascribe Pixels,I'm just now going through Mail and it's daunting. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."