Some folks shoot,none of you Knitting Ninnies do...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

The nice thing about the 264 Kreed,is it won't get you in trouble,regarding projectile integrity. All of the good stuff,is formulated with it in mind and it hasn't the capacity to zook slickery bullets that simply abound. Very easy to keep it Supersonic,in a modest atmosphere to 1550yds+. That with nothing to fret,going back to the muzzle and that keeps lotsa windows of opportunity wide fhuqking open. Hint.

If only to reiterate,for you HILARIOUSLY Stupid Fhuqks,Terminal Effects are arranged by placement,projectile selection and by headstamp. The 264 Kreed does all of it exceptionally well,if only to the chagrin of 27-'06 toting Crying Karens the World over. Read that again. now one more time. Hint.

Kudos to you Melting Snowflakes for the innate ability to bolster your Hormone Levels and summons the raging Estrogen Torrents that are your's. Pardon simplistic Facts,so very reliably upsetting you so. Hint. Fhuqking LAUGHING!

The LESS you "know","do" and "see",the "better" the 27-'06 is,thus it being a Drooler's Delight. I only shoot (4) Seex Kreeds. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Bullets matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps and when only schit bullets are offered,all the headstamps suck ass and Streaming Estrogen don't change Facts...despite your Delusional Dumbfhuqktitude. Hint.

Bless your hearts for doing your best though.

Holster the 22-250 and go 224 Speedmire. I shoot (3) of 'em and don't even know how many 22-250's I have. Hint.

Thank me later.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."