Problems with Nightforce, Sightron, Burris, Premier, US Optics, Vortex, S&B and every other scope manufactured is nothing new either.

I've seen two S&B's go down in consecutive years at the Sniper's Hide Cup.

A faithful US Optics user who shoots Whittington Sporting Rifle Match says he's done with US Optics. He's had scopes fail continually and problems getting CS to repair them. The one that came back as repaired was sold online by him without even opening the box. He's a big time shooter and a heavy user.

I know two guys I shoot with who have had Nightforce failures. I have had a Nightforce failure.

I have had Leupold failures as well. It has happened to me. It also would happen to me if I used any other scope manufactured; it's a fact of life in the rifle game. Any competitor that uses his head for more than a hat rack travels to competitions with a back up scope already sighted in and mounted in rings. Same goes for a hunter who travels for a special hunt.

Same goes with trigger groups, bolts and extractors, and entire rifles.

What I'm tired of seeing is folks piling on Leupold like it's the only scope in the world that fails. Talk about "incredibly dense"....

Again PG, which scope do you use and what have you accomplished at long range with it?

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.