Originally Posted by ctsmith
please explain how your test and a "bunch of dialing" is relevant to the scope's ability to hold zero under hard use.

I'm done explaining and backing it up with fact.

Seems since you're making all of the allegations without posting a shred of support for them, it's time to do so.

He said..., I heard... So and so told me and all the other hearsay will be thrown out as a bunch of lip-flapping BS

Originally Posted by John Burns
I would love for someone to actually produce a MK 4/ VX 3 LR for independent testing that didn�t work.

With all these supposed Leupold failures one could rightly assume the hateres have at least one example of a bad Leupold LR scope that could be tested by a few different members.

^^^^^^

Originally Posted by Hondo64d
I wonder if RC's test were run on 10 Leupolds after they had been subject to a BUNCH of dialing, would every one of them pass?

John

The test has been run on thousands of Leupolds and scopes from other makers on the very equipment you see in the photos. You should read back in the thread a bit.

Dialing a Leupold a BUNCH actually makes them better.

Originally Posted by Carl_Ross
Of the 10-ish Leupold variables I've had, all tracked pretty consistently, at least as consistently as I could measure. As such, you could use them all for dialing purposes if required.

That's just it. Unless you have the equipment I have shown, you really have no idea how well your scope works. Or doesn't

cool

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.