Originally Posted by ctsmith
Originally Posted by JohnBurns

How about you post some video showing some degree of competence in LR shooting. I will be holding my breath.

John, what does long range shooting ability and tracking have to do with a scopes ability to hold zero when beat and bumped around?

Err Umm well just about everything. Was that a serious question??? crazy

Originally Posted by ctsmith
My POI Tester. Imagine once I develop past novice stage. BTW, all are 5 shot groups fired from the Harris bipod.
[Linked Image]

Dude, CT,

Your braggin gun has a Leupold stuck on top. Are you sure you are really arguing the right side in this here Bruha??? shocked

Must admit I am a bit perplexed. Although I will say that optic is mounted to far back for "Real Shootin".

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Good! You've differentiated the pointy end of the cartridge from the flat end.

Free Lesson #2:

Although 100 yards is considered "long range" or even "ELR" in Alabama, and the .308 is considered "newfangled", there's still much for you to learn.

Take notes.

Also, what kind of hypocrite tells everyone how much Leupolds suck the entire thread, then Brags about how well it works on his Alabama Long Range Laser?

confused

WHAT????? Did CTSmith just get caught in a little of the ol playin both sides of the fence. Say it isn't so. laugh laugh

Originally Posted by Tanner
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Tanner
Is there a certain speed I should try to keep it under? laugh

FWIW, this test that I conduct may not be entirely scientific due to my poor shooting abilities and possibly being caffeine riddled early in the morning....grin

Tanner,

Tip of the Day, for what it is worth a V8 will will help dampen the 2 Rockstar shakes. Supposed to be good for you also. grin Who knew??

My Ford has a V8.... does that count? I don't do the whole vegetable drink thing....grin
No.

Don�t drink it because it tastes good but because it will make you shoot better than Lil Fish in his bestest dreams. Maybe. laugh

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.