Originally Posted by forimidolusis
The SWFA SS was mounted on a 24 inch barreled 7.62 bolt gun and was shot using issued M118LR. The Nightforce F1 was mounted on a test SR25 pattern 7.62 gas gun and was shot using the same lot of issued M118LR ammo. The Leupold was mounted on a 16 inch 5.56 Recce using issued MK262 MOD1.

Your test, being not even close to as good as mounting the scope on the Jig and running up and down the Board, would be much better if you mounted all three scopes on the same rifle.

(Not at the same time) smile

Originally Posted by ruffcutt
I've learned something watching this, and it's that a mil based reticle with moa adjustments suck. 7 mils = 24.066 moa.

WrongO...

The two best VARIABLE Mark 4's I've ever seen (besides my M5A2) are configured this way. I use one as my back up scope.

Man, you guys have been busy!

I just got back from Whittington's SRM. My Leupold Mark 4 didn't fail over the match again. Amazing. I failed 9 out of 60 times. wink

'Bout 60 shooters; I was 5th

Of the Leupolds my friends use at this match, one took High .308 for the 4th time

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.