Originally Posted by Hondo64d
Also doesn't take into account the failure rates Formidilosus stated he had observed in the Leupolds. John

He also tried to say that the MK 4 from his test failed when in actuality it worked perfectly.

I think he is probably a decent guy but he sure went into his �test� expecting to see the Leupold have problems. From where I sit a whole bunch of operator error and rifle issues get blamed on the optic.

Originally Posted by Hondo64d

I wonder if RC's test were run on 10 Leupolds after they had been subject to a BUNCH of dialing, would every one of them pass?
John

The Leupold in his test had been subject to a BUNCH of dialing. I would love for someone to actually produce a MK 4/ VX 3 LR for independent testing that didn�t work.

With all these supposed Leupold failures one could rightly assume the hateres have at least one example of a bad Leupold LR scope that could be tested by a few different members.

Anybody??? whistle whistle

Formid,

Willing to send that failed MK 4 to Rick and have him run it on the board???? If it tests bad I will buy it from you at full MAP price.

Originally Posted by dave7mm
I dont understand the attraction.

dave

You should try doing some hunting. You would soon understand the attraction. laugh

Over a dozen different campfire members have dialed this exact optic. has been dialed way more than a bunch and I ran a test on it last October.

Still works perfect. 475 yds.
[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.