Here's the whole target. It is 25.2 inches from center of orange dot to center of orange dot.

[Linked Image]

The SWFA SS was mounted on a 24 inch barreled 7.62 bolt gun and was shot using issued M118LR. The Nightforce F1 was mounted on a test SR25 pattern 7.62 gas gun and was shot using the same lot of issued M118LR ammo. The Leupold was mounted on a 16 inch 5.56 Recce using issued MK262 MOD1.

John, let's get some things clear. I am not 'stick. I am not interested in an Internet pissing match. There is no "bluff". There were two military sniper school instructors present, the guy who wrote the markmenahip POI for a SOF Sniper school, a national champion 3-gunner, 2 IPSC GM's and about twenty combined IPSC state championships spread among the group. Call BS as much as you want, but you're so far out in left field it's not even funny.

You want to start pulling BS cards...? Ok. Anyone that claims to not have had or seen repeated failures of Leupold LR scopes either doesn't shoot much, or is a liar. I was at the a school house when the 110 was being tested with the Leupold M3 LR. It sucked then, and it sucks now. Quite a few at my former unit pulled the MK4 10x40's off the M24's and mounted them on the 110's. The Leupold TS-30A2's on the SPR's was more of the same. Our Navy counterparts adopted nearly across the board the NF 2.5-10x specifically for that reason.

TAK,

I have stated at least three times that the fixed power Mark 4's are great scopes. I also stated that current S&B's are having issues. Gee, how did I know that.....