Geez, you guys ask for evidence, he gives it so you call him a liar? I'd certainly have something a bit more solid before calling out a guy with a resume like that.

For the center of that group to be 1.2" above center the bottom hole would need to be actually hitting the top of the bull. It's clearly higher than that. And it's clearly to the right. I'm all for more comprehensive scope testing but when one shows such obvious flaws in an easy test, a more comprehensive test is only going to bring more bad news, not exoneration. And assuming he doesn't know what he's doing would be to assume the first two targets were purely coincidental. Targets like that don't happen by accident.

Rick, how many 30mm Tube Variable Mark 4's (or VX-3's, FX-3's with turrets on top which are so highly touted here) were in the top 20 at the SH Cup? Top 50? I fully believe you have had good luck with them, but when 90%+ of the other shooters are using something else, it is unreasonable to believe they're all doing it for nefarious reasons.

Those are the scopes he and most are talking about when referring to issues of durability and tracking repeatability. Most everyone (including Lowlight) clearly states the newer 34mm and MK6, MK8 stuff is on a whole different level. And they're certainly not the ~$300 scopes often touted here as "the ultimate."