Originally Posted by Fomidilosus

You want to start pulling BS cards...? Ok. Anyone that claims to not have had or seen repeated failures of Leupold LR scopes either doesn't shoot much, or is a liar.

Keep the above in mind when you read these:

Originally Posted by JonA
So you are calling him a liar. How is that any different than if he said you killed those animals at 50 yds but you simply say they were at long range? He has as much evidence as you do. But I'm guessing he would never do such a thing. Calling somebody a liar like that devoid of any evidence whatsoever is really poor form.

and...

Originally Posted by prairie goat
There's no sense trying to talk any sense into him, when evidence is brought forth he simply deflects and calls people's character and into question ...

I won't say, "It's funny that...." the Leupold Hate Club give one of their own a pass to calling JB's character into question, because JonA might not like it, so I'll state it another way.

It's funny that the Leupold Haters ignore Formidilosus post calling JB's character into question and basically calls him a Liar, but when I question the integrity of Formid's "testing", I sure as heck am calling Formid' a Liar.

Oops! Sorry JonA!

Originally Posted by Formidilosus
There is no tangible evidence. Posting pictures of coyotes shot and Leupold scopes isn't tangible evidence.

Well, it must follow then that posting pics of Leupold scopes shooting 2" groups and having inaccurate click values isn't tangible evidence either.

According to the Formidilosus Doctorine...

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Just went to the site and didn't see a list of accomplishments. In guessing the r�sum� has to do with military experience.

I stated that there are many around the shooting sports (and forums) who exaggerate their greatness for various reasons

Read this and tell me what you may glean about this guy's r�sum�. I know him.

http://www.itishooting.com/default.asp

The reason I posted the above woods, is that anyone can put up a website that makes them look like an expert. The Insinctive Target Interception School (sounds so "official", huh?) guy can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside, much less teach anyone to become an expert in shotgunning. A complete Charlatan.

I don't know Formid', he could be one of the top shooters or shooting instructors in the country. Or he could be like the guy above. Maybe he'll let us know soon.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.