Originally Posted by Formidilosus
Here's the whole target. It is 25.2 inches from center of orange dot to center of orange dot.

[Linked Image]

Those are 2 inch dots so it is pretty easy to see the Leupold moved exactly as it should have considering you mounted it on a 2 MOA gun. Why anyone would use a 2 MOA gun to test a scope is beyond me.

Why don�t you send that Leupold to me for a little test. I will mount it on a rifle that shoots and we will see how it really works. I have a few ARs that can do a little better than 2 MOA with 77s. wink
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Formidilosus

You want to start pulling BS cards...? Ok. Anyone that claims to not have had or seen repeated failures of Leupold LR scopes either doesn't shoot much, or is a liar.

Well then call it, which am I???? blush

Went through the shop and found a few empty Leupold boxes. I personally tested and shot the scopes from these boxes. One of them went back to Leupold for the aforementioned problem of spitting the backlash O-ring. All the rest worked just fine.
[Linked Image]
Of course those optics had the advantage of being mounted on a decent rifle which sure seems to cut down on �scope failure�. grin

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.