Originally Posted by rcamuglia

Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Just went to the site and didn't see a list of accomplishments. In guessing the r�sum� has to do with military experience.

I stated that there are many around the shooting sports (and forums) who exaggerate their greatness for various reasons

Read this and tell me what you may glean about this guy's r�sum�. I know him.

http://www.itishooting.com/default.asp

The reason I posted the above woods, is that anyone can put up a website that makes them look like an expert. The Insinctive Target Interception School (sounds so "official", huh?) guy can't hit the broad side of a barn from the inside, much less teach anyone to become an expert in shotgunning. A complete Charlatan.

I don't know Formid', he could be one of the top shooters or shooting instructors in the country. Or he could be like the guy above. Maybe he'll let us know soon.

Well, not that my opinion matters a tinker's damn (what the hell is that anyway?), but I was just writing down some stuff from each site. The ITI site had a lot of "minimum", "plus a cost", "an additional charge", "if available at that time" and "not included" catch phrases that raised a red flag for me. That hat and gloves the instructor is wearing in the pic with the shooter tells me that he might be more comfortable holding a bourbon glass and talking about shooting than actually doing it, but I don't know. Total turn off

By contrast every word and pic on the Concord site was right up my alley.

So I would say I would love to take the Concord course but wouldn't drive across town and pay much for the ITI course.

You know me rc, I say "WHO NEEDS TURRETS??!!" (except on my Multi-Zeros and they are verified by shooting and then marked not recalculated and recranked each time. So glass matters most to me.

Back to lurking

Last edited by woods; 07/09/13.

"The beauty of the 2nd amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it" - Thomas Jefferson

Criminals prefer unarmed victims and dictators prefer unarmed citizens