Originally Posted by Formidilosus
There is no tangible evidence. Posting pictures of coyotes shot and Leupold scopes isn't tangible evidence.

Well it darn sure gives me chance to post some hero picts and stroke my already huge ego. shocked

On a more serious note it does demonstrate that even a hack like me can kill a few coyotes at distance using Leupold optics. Kind of in keeping with the OPs original questions.

As to the hunting line having too many failures I just have to disagree. I have used the VX III way too much and I mean a big way too much to even sort of buy in that line.

I get that other optics work. From where I sit the best �others� are still heavier and bigger than the comparable Leupy and therefore seem silly but I do understand that others can work if you are willing to pack the extra weight and bulk. Question is simply �Why?�

Here is a 1 mile group shot in front of more than a few 24hr Campfire Members in some rather crappy conditions. Quit telling me that VX IIIs don't "track" because I know that is is silly.
[Linked Image]

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.