There is no tangible evidence. Posting pictures of coyotes shot and Leupold scopes isn't tangible evidence.

John, I will find out if I can post the entire document.

As for the ECOS, is it a Mark 4? What reticle is in it and why did they select it?

For those that do not know, it is a Mark 6 3-18x44mm and has a Horus Tremor reticle. As for why it was selected: mainly because it is the smallest, lightest optic that fulfilled the need. It is not for dedicated "sniper" use. It is mainly for gas guns to cover the usable range of M4's, SCAR's and Recce's.

Why are all new Leupold contract LR scopes (indeed almost all new scopes) contracted with Horus reticles? Really two reasons- one: is that it offers advantages in multiple target engagements, two: and a big reason is that the issued Leupold variable Mark 4's are notorious for not adjusting correctly or consistently. It was an easy sale. When the Mark 4 LR M3's showed up on the 110's, there were a lot of problems and dudes just simply started using holds for everything instead of dialing.

The Leupold 2.5-8x36mm that came on the MK12's had the same issues. Hence the reason NAVSPECWAR has used the 2.5-10X24 and now x32 almost exclusively.

This isn't me hating on Leupold. I have a sentimental attachment to them and I want them to be the best scopes made, which is why I am very optimistic about the new stuff from them, but their variable Mark 4 line and hunting line have too many failures. For the same money one can get scopes that adjust and track correctly.