Originally Posted by JonA
So you are calling him a liar. How is that any different than if he said you killed those animals at 50 yds but you simply say they were at long range? He has as much evidence as you do. But I'm guessing he would never do such a thing. Calling somebody a liar like that devoid of any evidence whatsoever is really poor form.

I'm calling him a liar no more than he is calling JB or I a liar after we have posted plenty of tangible long range evidence that he evidently thinks resulted from imaginary dialing and imaginary shooting. Seems you may agree with him.

We did all of those things before this conversation started. He performed his test after stating his position that Leupold scopes didn't work

Choosing a 2" gun for a scope test purposely is slightly suspect don't you agree?

Does your bias let you see only his side as well?

Originally Posted by JonA
Which exact model did you use?

I've only used Leupold scopes in competition

Matched Whittington's course record with a Mark 4 8.5-25 LR/ERT FF. The one with MOA knobs and the TMR that prarie goat dislikes

Used that scope for 3 years winning other SRM's and local matches

Used the same scope at the 2012 SHC to finish 16th.

Mounted a Mark 4 6.5-20 LR/ERT M5A2 FF this year and use the prior scope as a back up. Finished 13th at the SHC and Runner Up at the Steel Safari.

How is all of this possible with a scope that some here say sucks, doesn't track, has inaccurate click values and a canted reticle?

My skills aren't good enough to overcome poor equipment nor are anyone else's.

Not sure If any of the shooters who finished above me were using a Leupold, but the results would have been the same. They are as good as anything out there at more reasonable price and with great customer service.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.