Originally Posted by 406_SBC
I forgot, all of your experience happens inside your house. Seriously, if you can't display you've done more than read a gun rag then it's best to keep your mouth shut. Your experience sounds like nothing more than internet commando gibberish........
.............I have enough to display. And it is my choice how to display them and by what method I damn well please.

And if you really wish for me to keep my mouth shut, then all you gotta do SBC is send me a PM, get on a plane and come down here and proceed to shut my mouth.

And if by some remote, stellar, and astronomical chance you happen to succeed, then I will no longer post on this forum again. You`d better get your meds plus your medical insurance updated. Facial disruptions, testicle relocation plus major bone breaks won`t be cheap to repair. Not a threat SBC. Just a fact. That`ll be your choice and major consequence to follow.

So! Wanna shut my mouth SBC?......Then go for it!

If not, then your words telling me to shut my mouth are pathetically useless.

Now! How many more times are you going to follow my posts telling me to keep my mouth shut? Your time to waste!

How about this. You can either put up or "you" can shut up. That works both ways........... whistle whistle grin grin wink wink

You never read anything from me following your posts. But since you seem obsessed with following some of mine and making your demands that I do this and I do that and to shut up as well, then what better a way to get your wish than get in person go- round with me.

I`ll keep an eye on my PMs...........Crickets, crickets and more crickets. grin

28 Nosler,,,,300WSM,,,,338-378 Wby,,,,375 Ruger