Originally Posted by bigsqueeze
Originally Posted by 406_SBC
Still trying to bait someone to come to your house. It would be pathetic if it weren't so sad. Take care of all this by hanging a couple pics of some of your elk/grizzlies/pigs. There's no need to pull the mall ninja card every time you get excited......
..............Bait? laugh laugh Well I suppose that even you aren`t that dumb to take the bait. You`d be quite smart to stay where you are.

Ok! So let`s say I learn how to post pics by taking the 35mms still photos that I have and then doing whatever. Then what? You and a few others would then like me alot "mo" better?.... laugh

The reason I don`t care to and don`t need to, is because you and few others wish it. That is all the reason I need. I don`t need to appease anyone nor do I have the need to justify any credibility to anyone. That goes especially for you and a few others of whom I`ll never meet and could care less meeting anyway.

Hey! I can give you the serial #s of my rifles. Would that help a little? laugh laugh

Yep! I have three rifles that just sit there and do nothing. I have many containers of different powders that just sit there and do nothing. Many boxes of bullets and primers that just sit there and do nothing. And let`s not forget all of the reloading equipment; press, dies, caliper, case trimmer, etc and etc that just sit there and do nothing.

Your buddy? "bearcrapper" aka bearstalker PM`d me and also told me to keep my mouth shut. My response to him was the same as with you. Asking is one thing, actually doing so is quite another.

Good luck with all of your future hunting endeavors.
Invites from strange men in California do not interest me. Keep at it, perhaps you'll find a taker.......

I'd rather not think about all of the stuff you might own that sits around doing nothing. Your friend value is close to nil, but your do-nothing moron value increases with every post. You are much like the present Commander-in-Chief; lots of hope, lots of dreams, but no accomplishments. Still awaiting a pic of something you've done..........

P.S. I find it incredible that you can correctly spell credible, but I'm quite certain you have no idea what it means..

Originally Posted by Mule Deer
Suck bullets simply suck.