Originally Posted by HuntnShoot
A whole lot of talking by guys that don't intend to even try Bergers. It gets so old, pointing out that the sales job you all keep trying to do has no audience among Berger users. I don't shoot them because I was convinced to, or somehow tricked into it. I appreciate your efforts, but I'll still have Bergers in my rifle when I hunt open canyons this year. For timber hunting, and 100yd shooting, a lever gun in 44 mag is my huckleberry pancake.

Has it occurred to you that maybe the audience isn�t current Berger users but rather those who are considering various options? For myself, I don�t expect to alter nay Berger user�s opinions of VLDs, although some have tried them and found them not to their liking for the same reasons people like myself have chosen not to use them in the first place � for the most part they seem to act just like the manufacturer claims they will. Sorry, but that isn�t the type of performance I want from the bullets I use.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.