Alright gents. Here's the deal. I've been looking at all the stuff I've accumulated over the years and all the stuff i keep buying/selling/bartering and realize I'm pretty blessed! so, I've been thinking that it's time to share what i have with someone who DESERVES it. We've done this in the past and it's normally at Christmas. well I believe that a kid should be able to use the gun a bit before hunting so....

I'm offering up a Browning BLR 308 WIN that has NEVER been fired (least i can't remember shooting it?). Does have some safe dings from the gremlins in the vault but is in more than decent condition.

What i ask of you all is to identify a deserving child who would like to go hunting but who's family doesn't have the means to buy a rifle and tags for them. i will supply the rifle, FREE of charge to them. The only thing i ask in return is pictures posted here on the fire of said child going hunting with the rifle! with their parents permission of coarse.

The economy sucks and so does the job market. I know that one of you out there knows of a kid with the desire but not the financial ability. So, i would like the fire to give away my rifle! You all pick and then tell me who and where to send this to!!!

Maybe some of y'all will join in on it and provide some other stuff that a needing kid could use?

here's the rifle...

[Linked Image]

remember, the fire decides who gets this, not me!

I can't spell... Deal with it...