Joe6555,

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that crockettnj's nominee (Andrew) wouldn't be bumped by your nominee (Trenton) at all, since there are two different rifles that have been offered:

.243 Remington 788 (from oregontripper, FOsteology, and mistem)
.270 Winchester 670 (from taylorce1)

Taylorce1 has already said that Andrew has dibs on the .270, subject to confirmation by crockettnj (since Andrew may not be able to accept.) In both cases the additional goodies to complete the package would have to be coordinated, though, as well as the order in which they were given out. Not to presume anything, but do either of the two nominees have a particular urgency that would bump them up in terms of time priority? If it's just deer season, then there is some time to get everything ready. Perhaps the first one that can definitively accept the generous offer should just be kitted out first with whatever other goodies 'fire members come up with?

I know that crockettnj was saying he had to confirm that his nominee could accept. joe6555, are you sure that your nominee is good-to-go?

Assuming that is the case, maybe it makes sense to get in touch with oregontripper, since he is the rifle donor, and see if he's okay with everything. (He sure sounds to me like a kid who'd be thrilled to get his first rifle, and would make good use of it!smile)

Last edited by dclayton; 05/02/12.

"And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us." Jn 1:14

"The expense is reckoned, the enterprise is begun; it is of God; it cannot be withstood. So the faith was planted: So it must be restored." -St. Edmund Campion (+1581)