Oh he got told in no uncertain terms that i would start looking around and that if he kept his grades up, keep his positive outlook up and kept saving his money I was sure I would find something before deer season that he could afford or i would cover the rest for him.

Truth be told, knowing what I've learned about/from him in the last week I would gladly cover any shortages in his rifle fund. Luckily there is a virtual chit ton of guys here at the campfire that have HUGE hearts and im sure he will be greatful.

Pretty positive there will be more then one person having a "dust allergy attack" when I hand all of your gifts to these boys. Lots of hearts will be overflowing soon all because a few sportsmen cared about kids and those less fortunate.

The way that someone throws up a gift and guys pile on adding stuff to help one another is what it's all about and makes me damn proud of the 'Fire. I will probably never meet most of you but your all godsends in my eyes and are making a difference in a young mans life that words will never do justice.

Last edited by MallardAddict; 03/17/12. Reason: iPhone hates me