I'm giddy as a kid on Xmas to deliver the goods to the boys and can't wait to see the look on ther faces when they get to feel the goodness and love that can be created by good folks getting behind the generous offers of one another.

It's amazing what we as a group can accomplish in someone's lives with what we consider "extras" of small value to us.

As it sits each boy will get a backpack, binos, knife (2 knives for Coy), leather men. Me and my girlfriend yesterday picked up flashlights ( for the younger 2), small first aid kit, space blanket, survival whistle/compass/signal mirror/fire starter deal and some other nick knacks to fill each pack.

Coy will also be getting the rifle and scope with ammo and accesories, and the hardcase. Its been decided that all of the boys will share the big Buck knife for camp and butcher work, the reloading and cleaning gear and the ear protection.

The soft case will go to the middle boy whose case is falling apart quickly.

There is likely too much gear to get it all in one pic with the boys but rest assured all your donations are going to a good cause and will be put to use.

Do to work schedules I may not be able to makr the drop off until 04/13 as they now live about 1 1/2 hrs from me but there will be a long post with pics forthcoming.