I just realized guys that I was remiss when I posted pictures and thank you letters from the hand off of the rifle and gear to the boys. I apparently forgot to attach the thank you letter from their mom so I will do so now.

To all that were involved in the overwhelmingly generous gifts to my sons, THANK YOU! It's always a tough spot when you want to be able to do things for your children and you're not able to. Such as provide them with life skills (hunting) that will benefit with them forever and the means to carry them out.�
I would never have asked for anyone to do this for my boys, I'm just not that type of person. However, when Matt explained the situation to me and he had thought of Coy (my oldest son), I was very honored that he felt my son was deserving.�
You have /will receive a thank you letter from Coy himself, but I thought I might just share a little more of the young man behind the scenes. Coy is a very considerate young man, always willing to help out others and also puts others before him self. He has a plan of what he wants to do in life, which includes serving the USA in the Marines (not 100% confirmed) �when he graduates from high school. And, although he does complain occasionally, he puts his family first and really does try to be a positive role model.�
This past year has been especially tough. I was unable to do anything for him for his birthday, and only 4 days later we had to put our dog, his best friend of 14 years, down. This won't bring our beloved family member back, but it will leave a very positive memory of this year etched in his mind, and the minds of my other two sons, forever!�
Thank you to everyone who participated in creating these everlasting memories! Thank you for the showing that even when the world seems to be getting worse there are upstanding citizens from near and far that do make it a better place to live. I will never be able to thank you for all of your generosity you have shown towards my family, but I will do my best to make sure they grow up to be upstanding citizens like all of you have proven to be.�
Sincerely,�

Tamara