i have no doubt in my mind that clayton's nephew is for real! one must take chances in life and if you get screwed over doing good well, at least you were trying to do good and that, in and of itself, is the most important thing!

i started this thread to put a rifle that i've never shot into the hands of a kid who might not have the opportunity without it and that was all. i'm not surprised by the generosity of the folks here and i do applaud you all for your gifts to all the youth who could use it. I know that WE as a group should be able to tell if someone is real or not and AS a group decide weather or not to proceed. i for one would hedge my bets on the side of generosity vice being conned. We all know Root is a tool and not to be trusted but the guys that know of kids on here are generally well known and have been here a while to develop a report with and a knowledge of weather or not they are dip chits like Root!

TOAD,

if you have any other ingrams, i'm a deserving kid!!!! grins

That is one hell of a knife and i hope the kid truly appreciates it for what it really is!

I can't spell... Deal with it...