I have read thru this post (it took a while, as I had to wipe my eyes several times). This has to be the best bunch of people anybody could ask for. Amazing generosity.

I will add a boy for consideration. Trenton is an average student, and overall an average kid (I think he is 12, if I remember correctly). He has a bigger sister into pep squads and female type activities. He is into whatever sport is going on at the time. Last season, a friend of his mother took him deer hunting and it changed his life. He didn't get a deer, although I believe he shot a hog late in the season. All he wants to talk about now is hunting and shooting. He practices with his pellet rifle, and his mom was able to buy him a Mossberg 500 for Christmas this past year.

His mom is a single working mom, like so many these days. She did manage to get a deer this past year. Unfortunately, it was with her car. About a month after getting it repaired, a woman talking on her cell phone hit Amanda and totaled her car. Not long after that, she had to get her gall bladder removed, then got a staph infection. It hasn't been a great year for her.

Not sure what else I might relay at this time. Just another young man who looks to have fallen in love with the great sport of hunting.