Originally Posted by ConradCA
I don't think that this is a wise idea. There is too much anonymity and opportunities to take advantage of your generous offer the way you are going about this.

I would sell your rifle and donate the money to a charity such as the Boy Scouts if I were you.

Conrad, you are free to express your opinions, but I respectfully ask you to take your opinion elsewhere. Read this thread from the beginning. If your heart is still hard, then you are not welcome here. This thread is about helping those in need. It is the greatest attribute of humanity. You suggest not trusting those who seek help. That is an animal trait, not a human one.

Maybe you have been betrayed, more than once I suspect, given your tone in this post. Because of that, I hope and pray you will find peace. But please don't muddy this thread with dis-trust and negativity. What we are doing here is something good. God Bless.

"Noone has a more intimate understanding of, or deeper appreciation for freedom than a soldier who has fought for it in a country where it does not exist."