Originally Posted by taylorce1
I've been away training for a new job so I haven't been able to participate in it, but I've been following it as close as I can. I don't know where we are at but I want to play along helping a kid out. Well I'm home for the weekend and looking through my safe I have a rifle I can donate as well. I have a barreled action M670 Winchester in .270 Win and a Bishop stock that will fit it.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I'll be honest the rifle has a couple of problems that maybe someone here on the fire can help fix, first off it is missing the trigger guard (it didn't survive the shipping when I bought this rifle). Plus if it is going to a kid it could use a decent recoil pad instead of a plastic butt plate. I'd hate for a youngster to develop a flinch from their first hunting rifle.

I have as well a Lee "C" press that I would donate with this rifle. I'm sure I can throw in a box of 130 grain bullets and 1X brass to get the young man/woman going with some reloading supplies. I've asked for help from Campfire members and they have came through for me in the past and now I can pay it back.

So let me know if this item works for you guys.

How's about the nomination from Crockettnj? High school senior, etc.?