You sir, are a scumbag for trying to slander a soldier who incurred serious heath issues defending your right to be an azz !

I'm sure you know more about the family's income and problems than they do.

There is no Fula gap, so much for your knowledge of Germany. It's FULDA !

As for "no radioactivity from Chernobyl" you might wish, (or not) to be enlightened. Note that the German government has paid out over 238 Million Euros for Chernobyl related damages. That was as of 2009, BTW, when the exchange rate was about $1.7 dollars/ one Euro.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/0,1518,709345,00.html

The real reason all this shouting is going on, is that I have made an offer of $1000 yankee dollars from the $10,000 Bricktop will lose to me in June. I had no plans to even mention it on this thread at this time. Once again NSAQAM has betrayed a confidence. As he has "outed" the wager, any of you adults who wish the full details may PM me.

NSAQAM knows that come June, Bricktop will welch on the wager and he, along with several others, who have egged Bricktop on will all look like fools.

NSAQAM will be busy mobilizing his troll brigade to do everything he can to keep this nice young man from receiving a rifle.

Lies, smears, insults and obscenity are their normal M.O.

So now "you know the rest of the story".

I have a grand on the table courtesy of Bricktop.

Stay tuned to see who is "polluting" the thread.

Hey NSAQAM, Larry is very "IN", LOL
You also dishonor the 28th division by using the unit patch as an insult.
As for the liar, welcher Bricktop, his day is fast approaching.
Coward trolls won't accept PMs.
How's the phantom "campfire" coming ?