Originally Posted by Seafire
This is just awesome... I know some deserving kids... at the same time, guys in this forum have already donated a 22 LR and a 22 LR 10/22 action for some of these kids we know locally...

all via the Scout Troop...

at the same time, I don't want to see a stray family member sneak in and steal it, to go down and hawk for a few bucks to spend on meth..

the forum has already been generous to a couple of good kids... so I am glad to see this tradition passing on...

Paul, you deserve the thank you and salute of the day...

Seafire,
If you know of a kid please let the forum know! I know that there are members on here that work with youth and know of a deserving kid/family. I know there are members on here who have kids that are deserving. who, for one reason or another, just can't make it happen too. Don't be ashamed to nominate your kid/grand kid/niece/nephew.

You folks are the reason i put this up on the forum! i couldn't afford to donate all the stuff needed to get a child in the woods but as a whole we can make a positive change in a kids life! It's the people on here who make the difference!

Thank you all for your generosity!

I can't spell... Deal with it...